1. ardani S, Abebi SJ, Riahi L. Relationship between safety and staff performance in hospital. Int J Hosp Res 2013;2:205-12.
2. Mosadeghrad AM. Essentials of healthcare organization and management, Tehran: Dibagran; 2015.
3. Raeisi A, Asefzadeh S, Yarmohammadian M. A Comparative Study on Accreditation Models in Europe and the USA. HIM 2008;3:1-9.
4. Montagu D. London: Department for international development health systems resource center. Accreditation and other external quality assessment systems for healthcare: Review of experience and lessons learned. 2003.
5. Shaw CD. External quality mechanisms for health care: Summary of the Expert project on visitatie, accreditation, EFQM and ISO assessment in European ::union:: countries. External peer review techniques. European foundation for quality management. International organization for standardization. Int J Qual Health Care 2000;12:169-75. [DOI:10.1093/intqhc/12.3.169
6. Ministry of Health &Medical Education. A look at hospital accreditation standards. Tehran: Seda publishing company; 2008.
7. Jafari GH, Khalifegari S, Denali KH, Dolatshahi P. Ramezani M, Roohparvar R, et al. Hospital accreditation standards in Iran. Tehran; 2010.
8. Mosadeghrad AM. Iran Hospital Accreditation System. Iran J Public Health 2016;45:837-42.
9. Ministry of Health &Medical Education. National hospital accreditation standards,3th ed. 2016.
10. Mate KS, Rooney AL, Supachutikul A, Gyani G. Accreditation as a path to achieving universal quality health coverage. Global Health 2014;10:68. [DOI:10.1186/s12992-014-0068-6
11. Smits H, Supachutikul A, Mate KS. Hospital accreditation: lessons from low-and middle-income countries. Global Health 2014;10:65. [DOI:10.1186/s12992-014-0065-9
12. Zarifraftar M., Aryankhesal A. Challenges of Implementation of Accreditation Standards for Health Care Systems and Organizations: A Systematic Review. JMS 2016;2:191-201.
13. Beatty KE, Mayer J, Elliott M, Brownson RC, Abdulloeva S, Wojciehowski K. Barriers and Incentives to Rural Health Department Accreditation. J Public Health Manag Pract 2016;22:138-48. [DOI:10.1097/PHH.0000000000000264
14. Sadie M, Yarifard Kh, Azami Agdash S, Sadegh Tabrizi J. Challenges and Potential Drivers of Accreditation in Iranian Hospitals. Int J Hosp Res 2015;4:37-42.
15. Mahmoodian S, Safaei F, Meraji M, Kimiafar Kh, Farsinegar N, Ghasemi R. Challenges and Strengths of Implementing Accreditation Process from Health Information Management Staff Perspective. 2016.
16. Jaafaripooyan E. Potential pros and cons of external healthcare performance evaluation systems: real-life perspectives on Iranian hospital evaluation and accreditation program. Int J Health Policy Manag 2014;3:191-8. [DOI:10.15171/ijhpm.2014.84
17. Organization WHO. Quality and accreditation in health care services: a global review. 2003.
18. Bukonda N, Tavrow P, Abdallah H, Hoffner K, Tembo J. Implementing a national hospital accreditation program: The Zambian experience. Int J Qual Health Care 2002;14:7-16. [DOI:10.1093/intqhc/14.suppl_1.7
19. Nery A. Benefits and difficulties in the implementation of hospital accreditation: The voice of quality managers. 2016;20:63-9.
20. Kurcgant P, Tronchin DMR, Melleiro MM, Castilho V, Machado VB, Pinhel I, et al. Indicators de qualitied e a avaliação do gerenciamento de precursors humans' em saúde. Rev Esc Enferm 2009;43:1168-73. [DOI:10.1590/S0080-62342009000600004
21. Cerqueira M. Benefits, Challenges and Trends in Accreditation as A Quality Assurance System: A Literature Review. 2006.