1. Brunner LS, Smeltzer SCC, Bare BG, Hinkle JL, Cheever KH. Brunner & Suddarth's textbook of medical-surgical nursing. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010.
2. Mann DL, Zipes DP, Libby P, Bonow RO. Braunwald's heart disease: a textbook of cardiovascular medicine. Netherlands: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2014.
3. Roger VL, Go AS, Lloyd-Jones DM, Benjamin EJ, Berry JD, Borden WB, et al. Heart disease and stroke statistics--2012 update: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation 2012;125:e2-220. [DOI:10.1161/CIR.0b013e31823ac046
4. Gaziano TA, Bitton A, Anand S, Abrahams-Gessel S, Murphy A. Growing epidemic of coronary heart disease in low- and middle-income countries. Curr Probl Cardiol 2010;35:72-115. [DOI:10.1016/j.cpcardiol.2009.10.002
5. Braunwald E, Nicholls M. Leaders in Cardiovascular Medicine. Eugene Braunwald MD: an icon of the 20th century still going strong. Eur Heart J 2015;36:1350-1.
6. Zahra PM, Azizollah AS, Masoud R, Hamed S, Mehrdad H, Ebrahim E. Coronary artery disease in critical patients of Iran. J Pak Med Assoc 2012;62:1282-5.
7. Gholipour M, Tabrizi A. Prevalence of cardiovascular disease risk factors among the Sharif University of Technology students. Iranian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 2012;1:48-56.
8. Roohafza H, Talaei M, Sadeghi M, Mackie M, Sarafzadegan N. Association between acute and chronic life events on acute coronary syndrome: a case-control study. J Cardiovasc Nurs 2010;25:E1-7. [DOI:10.1097/JCN.0b013e3181d81799
9. Heydari A, Ahrari S, Vaghee S. The relationship between self-concept and adherence to therapeutic regimens in patients with heart failure. J Cardiovasc Nurs 2011;26:475-80. [DOI:10.1097/JCN.0b013e318215bb78
10. Abdullah MM, Gyles CL, Marinangeli CP, Carlberg JG, Jones PJ. Cost-of-illness analysis reveals potential healthcare savings with reductions in type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease following recommended intakes of dietary fiber in Canada. Front Pharmacol 2015;6:167. [DOI:10.3389/fphar.2015.00167
11. Surrena H. Handbook for Brunner and Suddarth's textbook of medical-surgical nursing. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010.
12. Woods SL. Cardiac nursing. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2010.
13. Siavoshi S, Roshandel M, Zareiyan A, Ettefagh L. The effect of cardiac rehabilitation care plan on the quality of life in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery. J Cardiovasc Nurs 2012;1:38-46.
14. McKinley S, Fien M, Riegel B, Meischke H, Aburuz ME, Lennie TA, et al. Complications after acute coronary syndrome are reduced by perceived control of cardiac illness. J Adv Nurs 2012;68:2320-30. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05933.x
15. Hueb W, Lopes N, Gersh BJ, Soares PR, Ribeiro EE, Pereira AC, et al. Ten-year follow-up survival of the Medicine, Angioplasty, or Surgery Study (MASS II): a randomized controlled clinical trial of 3 therapeutic strategies for multivessel coronary artery disease. Circulation 2010;122:949-57. [DOI:10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.109.911669
16. Nashef SA, Roques F, Sharples LD, Nilsson J, Smith C, Goldstone AR, et al. EuroSCORE II. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2012;41:734-44; discussion 744-5. [DOI:10.1093/ejcts/ezs043
17. Hokkanen M, Järvinen O, Huhtala H, Tarkka MR. A 12-year follow-up on the changes in health-related quality of life after coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2014;45:329-34. [DOI:10.1093/ejcts/ezt358
18. Fayers PM, Machin D. Quality of life: the assessment, analysis and interpretation of patient-reported outcomes. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons; 2013.
19. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. London: Macmillan; 1997.
20. Varaei S, Shamsizadeh M, Cheraghi MA, Talebi M, Dehghani A, Abbasi A. Effects of a peer education on cardiac self-efficacy and readmissions in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery: a randomized-controlled trial. Nurs Crit Care 2017;22:19-28. [DOI:10.1111/nicc.12118
21. Kang Y, Yang IS. Cardiac self-efficacy and its predictors in patients with coronary artery diseases. J Clin Nurs 2013;22:2465-73. [DOI:10.1111/jocn.12142
22. Lapier TK, Cleary K, Kidd J. Exercise self-efficacy, habitual physical activity, and fear of falling in patients with coronary heart disease. Cardiopulm Phys Ther J 2009;20:5-11.
23. Tung HH, Lien RY, Wei J, Clinciu DL, Lee JY, Huang HC. The role of adherence in the relationship between self-efficacy and self-management in diabetic patients undergoing CABG in Taiwan. Heart Asia 2012;4:114-9. [DOI:10.1136/heartasia-2012-010155
24. Kale ED, Akoit EE, editors. Relationship between self-efficacy and quality of life on cancer patient who undergo chemotherapy in gynecologic polyclinic of prof. Dr. WZ Johannes Kupang Hospital. Proceeding (International Conference 2017); 2017.
25. Chirico A, Lucidi F, Merluzzi T, Alivernini F, Laurentiis M, Botti G, et al. A meta-analytic review of the relationship of cancer coping self-efficacy with distress and quality of life. Oncotarget 2017;8:36800-11. [DOI:10.18632/oncotarget.15758
26. Walker RJ, Smalls BL, Hernandez-Tejada MA, Campbell JA, Egede LE. Effect of diabetes self-efficacy on glycemic control, medication adherence, self-care behaviors, and quality of life in a predominantly low-income, minority population. Ethn Dis 2014;24:349-55.
27. Thomson P, Howie CA, Chung ML. The Effects of Self Efficacy and Social Support on Quality of Life of Patients and Family Caregivers After Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Am Heart Assoc; 2015.
28. Moridi H, Farsi F, Forghani N, Farokhinezhad P. Analysis of the relationship between self-efficacy and quality of life in HIV positive patients in Shiraz. Adv Environ Biol 2014:657-64.
29. Shafiei Z, Babaee S, Nazari A. Relationship between self-efficacy and quality of life in coronary artery bypass graft surgery in Isfahan Chamran Hospital, 2010-2011. Iran J Surg 2014;22:64-72.
30. Kermani M, Dowlati M, Jonidi Jafari A, Rezaei Kalantari R, Sadat Sakhaei F. Effect of Air Pollution on the Emergency Admissions of Cardiovascular and Respiratory Patients, Using the Air Quality Model: A Study in Tehran, 2005-2014. HDQ 2016;1:137-46. [DOI:10.15412/J.HDQ.09010304
31. Papou A, Hussain S, McWilliams D, Zhang W, Doherty M. Responsiveness of SF-36 Health Survey and Patient Generated Index in people with chronic knee pain commenced on oral analgesia: analysis of data from a randomised controlled clinical trial. Qual Life Res 2017;26:761-6. [DOI:10.1007/s11136-016-1484-2
32. Ribera A, Permanyer-Miralda G, Alonso J, Cascant P, Soriano N, Brotons C. Is psychometric scoring of the McNew Quality of Life after Myocardial Infarction questionnaire superior to the clinimetric scoring? A comparison of the two approaches. Qual Life Res 2006;15:357-65. [DOI:10.1007/s11136-005-2291-3
33. Höfer S, Turk-Adawi K, Oldridge N. The MacNew heart disease health-related quality of life questionnaire: Updated reference data for users. Eur J Pers Cent Healthc 2016;4:221-9. [DOI:10.5750/ejpch.v4i1.1076
34. Asadi-Lari M, Javadi HR, Melville M, Oldridge NB, Gray D. Adaptation of the MacNew quality of life questionnaire after myocardial infarction in an Iranian population. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2003;1:23. [DOI:10.1186/1477-7525-1-23
35. Dehdari T, Heidarnia A, Ramezankhani A, Sadeghian S, Ghofranipour F. Anxiety, self efficacy expectation and social support in patients after coronary angioplasty and coronary bypass. Iran J Public Health 2008;37:119-25.
36. Salimian S, Esmaieli R, Dabirian A, Mansoorin S, Anboohi SZ. The survey of factors related to self-efficacy based on Orem's theory in patients with coronary artery bypass surgery in Tehran in 2014. Adv Nurs Midwifery 2015;25.
37. MR MH, Farahani B, Zohour A, Sh PA. Self-care ability based on Orem's theory in individuals with coronary artery disease. IJCCN 2010;3:15-26.
38. Seyam S, Heidarnia AR. Quality of life and factors related to it in cardiovascular patients after heart surgery. J Birjand Univ Med Sci 2013;19:33-41.
39. Khezerloo S, Feizi A. A survey of relationship between perceived self-efficacy and self-care performance in diabetic patients referring to Urmia Diabetes Center. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2012;10:373.
40. O'Neil A, Berk M, Davis J, Stafford L. Cardiac-self efficacy predicts adverse outcomes in coronary artery disease (CAD) patients. 2013.