1. Mokri A. Substance abuse treatment manual driving (based on modified pattern editor matrix- fourth). Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education Office of Mental Health, Social and addiction; 2011.
2. Keshvari A. Addiction. Tehran: Sami; 2009.
3. Coleman V. Addicts and addictions. Tehran: Owhadi;1999.
4. Adamec CA, Triggle DJ. Amphetamines and Methamphetamine (Understanding Drugs). New York; Chelsea House:2011.
5. Clifford P. Travelers on the internet: A survey of internet users. Online 1995;19:29-34.
6. Rohsenow DJ, Sirota AD, Martin RA, Monti PM. The cocaine effects questionnaire for patient populations: Development and psychometric properties. Addict Behav 2007;29:537-53. [DOI:10.1016/j.addbeh.2003.08.024
7. Ghorbani T, Mohammad Khani Sh, Serrami Gh. Compare the effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral coping skills and support based on methadone treatment and prevention of relapse in improving emotion regulation strategies. Journal of Research of Addiction 2011;5:53-74.
8. Daneshmand R, Ekhtiari H, Farhoudian A, Mokri A. Treatment depends on how met amphetamine can be done? Tehran: Mehromahnow;2011.
9. Matrix Institute on Addictions. Counselor's treatment manual: Matrix intensive outpatient treatment for people with stimulant use disorders.Tehran: State Welfare Organization of Iran; 2012.
10. Gross JJ. Emotion regulation in adulthood: Timing is everything Curr Dir Psychol Sci 2001;10:214-9. [DOI:10.1111/1467-8721.00152
11. Gross JJ. Handbook of emotion regulation. New Yorh: Guilford Press; 2007.
12. Leahy RL, Tirch D, Napolitano LA. Emotion regulation in psychotherapy: A practitioner's guide. New York: Guilford Press; 2011.
13. Gross JJ. The emerging field of emotion regulation: An integrative review. Rev Gen Psychol 1998;2:271-99. [DOI:10.1037/1089-26188.8.131.521
14. Macklem GL. Practitioner's guide to emotion regulation in school-aged children. Tehran: Arjmand; 2011.
15. Gratz KL, Roemer L. Multidimensional assessment of emotion regulation and disregulation: Development, factor structure, and initial validation of the difficulties in Emotion Regulation Scale. J Psychopathol Behav Assess 2013;26:41-54. [DOI:10.1023/B:JOBA.0000007455.08539.94
16. Bradberry T, Greaves J. Emotional intelligence (Skills and test). Tehran: Savalan; 2007.
17. Beyrami M, Movahedi Y, Minashiri A. The compression cognitive emotion regulation in smokers and non-smoker students. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2013;24:143-50.
18. Babaiee Z, Hasani J, Mohammadkhani Sh. The effectiveness of dialectical behavior therapy based emotion regulation skill training in substance abusers craving: a single subject study. J Clin Psychol 2012;4:33-44.
19. Kiani AR, Ghasemi NO, Pourabbas A. Comparing the effectiveness of group therapy based on acceptance and commitment and mindfulness on craving and cognitive emotion regulation in methamphetamine addicts. Journal of Research of Addiction 2012;6:27-36.
20. Zahed-Babelan A, Ghalilo K, Abolghasemi A, Narimani M. The relationship between emotion regulation strategies and interpersonal behavior among substance abusers. Journal of Research of Addiction 2009;3:99-114.
21. Azizi A, Mirzaei A, Shams J. Investigate the relationship between distress tolerance and emotion regulation with dependence students smoking. Hakim Res J 2009;13:11-8.
22. Turkmen H, Khaksari M. Matrix treatment effectiveness in improving the quality of life and deal with problems in patients Substance Abuse (Metamohetamine). J Community Appl Soc Psychol 2012;7:22.
23. Qotb A. Clinical efficacy in the treatment of substance abusers matrix model [dissertation]. Iran Mashhad: Univ. Ferdowsi; 2012.
24. Sarmad Z, Bazargan A, Hejazi A. Research methods in the behavioral sciences. Tehran: Agah;1997.
25. Balzarotti S, John OP, Gross JJ. An Italian adaptation of the Emotion Regulation Questionnaire. Eur J Psychol Assess 2010;26:61-7. [DOI:10.1027/1015-5759/a000009
26. Mashhadi A, Gasempoor A, Akbari E, Elbeigi R, Hasanzadeh Sh. The role of anxiety sensitivity and emotion regulation in prediction of social anxiety disorder in students. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2013;4:89-99.