1. Mohseni M. Medical Sociology. Tehran: Tahouri; 2015.
2. Islamic Consultative Research Center. Temporary marriage and its impact on the adjustment of unjust sexual relationships in society.No 890709. 2015.
3. Shahidi M, Asilian A, Ansarian H, Halaji Z, Doulati Y, Mortazavi H. Dermatology course. Tehran: Sepidbarg; 2013.
4. Lazaro Nail. Sexually Transmitted Infections in Primary Care. Royal Collegegeneral practitioner. 2013.
5. Bruni L, Barrionuevo-Rosas L, Albero G, Aldea M, Gomez D, Munoz J, et al. Human Papillomavirus and Related Diseases in Russian Federation. Institut Catala d Oncologia(ICO), Barcelona, Spain. 2016.
6. Sharq Newspaper. Events and Society. 2013;1911.
7. Stanley A Gall. Female Genital warts:Global Trends and Treatments. Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol 2001;9:149-54. [DOI:10.1155/S1064744901000278
8. Edelman Debra. The Psychosocial Impact of Being Diagnosed With Genital Human Papillomavirus. University of Massachusetts Amherst. 1994.
9. Onsori Kh, Zandi Gh, Abdollahi M, Siri M. A survey on the level of awareness of women in the city of Parand and Robat Karim on the Pap smear test. Journal of Cellular-Molecular Biotechnology 2013;4.
10. Sharq newspaper. Khodakarami, n. 2016; 2513.
11. Mortensen GL. Long-term quality of life effects of genital warts _ a follow-up study. Dan Med Bull 2010;57:A4140.
12. Rouholamini M. The Field of Culture, Tehran: Attar; 2014.
13. Sa'adat R. The Level and Distribution of Social Capital in Provinces. Journal of Social Welfare 2007;6.
14. Azerbaijani M. Social psychology with an attitude towards Islamic resources. Qom: Institute of the Seminary and university; 2008.
15. Ghanadan M. Key Concepts of Sociology. Tehran: Avaye Noor Publications; 1996.
16. Birou A. The Culture of Social Sciences. Tehran: Keyhan; 2001.
17. Lattin R, Young S. Social Capital Achievement. Caux Round Table. 2005.
18. Watanabe K. The Cross Sectional Study on the Association between Sexual Awareness and Cognitive Social Capital among High School Students in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. National College of Nursing, Japan. ASM 2016;6:33-9.
19. Khanal P. Adolescents Knowledge And Perception Of Sexual And Reproductive Health And Services- A Study From Nepal. Institute of Public Health and Clinical Nutrition Faculty of Health Sciences University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio February. 2016;1:78.
20. Ekşi Z, Kömürcü N. Knowledge Level of University Students about Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014;122:465-72. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.1374