1. Wright W, KhairiI N. Bullying among nursing staff: Relationship with psychological/behavioral responses of nurses and medical errors. Health Care Manage Rev 2015;40:139-47. [DOI:10.1097/HMR.0000000000000015
2. Najafpour J, Keshavarz M, Yari,Kh. Investigating the Causes of Medical Errors and Providing Solutions for Reducing them: A Review Study.The First Student Conduct of Clinical Governance and Continuous Improvement in Quality. TUOMS 2012. congress portal.
3. Elliott RA, Lee CY, Beanland C, Vakil K, Goeman D. Medicines Management, Medication Errors and Adverse Medication Events in Older People Referred to a Community Nursing Service: A Retrospective Observational Study. Drugs Real World Outcomes 2016;3:13-24. [DOI:10.1007/s40801-016-0065-6
4. Roth C, Brewer M, Wieck KL. Using a Delphi Method to Identify Human Factors Contributing to Nursing Errors. Nurs Forum 2017;52:173-9. [DOI:10.1111/nuf.12178
5. Mousavi A, Asefzadeh S, Raeisi AR. Assessment of Anesthesia-Surgury Risk Management at Hospitals of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Using ECRI Institute Standards in 2011. JHA 2013;53:85-98.
6. Kao CC, Lin YH, Lee I, Sun FK, Chang TC, Li HP. Development and Validation of the Inventory of Perceptions of Medication Administration Errors for Nurses in Taiwan. J Nurs Res 2015;23:41-6. [DOI:10.1097/jnr.0000000000000048
7. Nasiripour AA, Raeissi P, Tabibi SJ, Keikavoosi Arani L. Hidden threats inducing medical errors in Tehran public hospitals. HMJ 2011;15:152-62.
8. Gorji HA, Ravaghi H, Pirouzi M, Mansourzade A. Utilizing integrated prospective and retrospective risk analysis Method on general processes patient flow in operating room in Seyed Alshohada Hospital in Semirom, Iran. Health Inf Manage 2013;3:1-10.
9. Kavosi Z, Setoodezade F, Fardid M, Gholami M, Khojastefar M, Hatam M, et al. Risk Assessment of the Processes of Operating Room Department using the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Method. J Hosp 2017;16:61-9.
10. Khasha R, Sepehri MM, Khatibi T. A Fuzzy FMEApproach to Prioritizing Surgical Cancellation Factors. IJHR 2013;2:17.
11. Pham JC, Aswani MS, Rosen M, Lee H, Huddle M, Weeks K, et al. Reducing medical errors and adverse events. Annu Rev Med 2012;63:447-63. [DOI:10.1146/annurev-med-061410-121352
12. Hogood C, Hevla A, Tamayo-Sarver JH, Welner B, Rivlello R. The influence of the causes and contexts of medical errors on emergency medicine residents' responses to their errors: an exploration. Acad Med 2005;80:758-64.
13. Hashemi F, Nikbakht A, Asghari F. Factors related to reporting medical errors: A qualitative study. Iran J Med Ethics Hist Med 1990;4:53-64.
14. Rogers AE, Hwang WT, Scott LD, Aiken LH, Dinges DF. The Working Hours Of Hospital Staff Nurses And Patient Safety. Health Aff (Millwood) 2004;23:202-12. [DOI:10.1377/hlthaff.23.4.202
15. Phillips N. Berry & Kohn's operating room technique. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2016.
16. Mashouf S, Esmaeilpour-zanjani S, Sheikhi AA. Naeeni MK. the study of factors predisposing nursing errors in intensive care units from selected hospitals' nurses' perspectives in Tabriz. JHC 2013;15:25-16.
17. Hajibabaiee F, Jolaee S Payravi H, Bagani H. The relationship of medication errors among nurses with some organizational and demographic characteristics. Iran J Nurs Res 2012;6:83-92.
18. Kawamura H. The approaches to factors which cause medication error--from the analyses of many near-miss cases related to intravenous medication which nurses experienced. Gan To Kagaku Ryoho 2001;28:304-9.
19. Hunsaker S, Chen HC, Maughan D, Heaston S. Factors that influence the development of compassion fatigue, burnout, and compassion satisfaction in emergency department nurses. J Nurs Scholarsh 2015;47:186-94. [DOI:10.1111/jnu.12122
20. Baratoo A, Rahmati F, Forouzanfar MM, Hashemi B, Motamedi M, Safari S. Evaluation of Performance Indexes of Emergency Department. IJEM 2015;2:33-8.
21. Forouzanfar MM, AlItaleshi H, Hashemi B, Baratloo A, Motamedi M, Majidi A, et al. Emergency nurses 'job satisfaction and its determinants. Advances in Nursing & Midwifery 2013;23.
22. Farzi S, Farzi S, Alimohammadi N, Moladoost A. Medication errors by the intensive care units' nurses and the Preventive Strategies. JAP 2016;6:33-45.
23. Cramer H, Pohlabeln H, Habermann M. Factors causing or influencing nursing errors as perceived by nurses: findings of a cross- sectional study in German nursing homes and hospitals. J Public Health 2013;21:145-53. [DOI:10.1007/s10389-012-0527-6
24. Soerensen AL, Lisby M, Nielsen LP, Poulsen BK, Mainz J. The medication process in a psychiatric hospital: are errors a potential threat to patient safety? Risk Manag Healthc Policy 2013;6:23-31. [DOI:10.2147/RMHP.S47723
25. Alijanzadeh M, Mohebifar R, Azadmanesh Y, Faraji M. The Frequency of Medication Errors and Factors Influencing the Lack of Reporting Medication Errors in Nursing at Teaching Hospital of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, 2012. J Health 2015;6:169-79.