1. Farahbakhsh S, Gholamrezaei S, Nikpey I. The survey of studemt's mental health in relation to academicfactors. J Fundam Ment Health 2007;8:61-6.
2. World Health Organization. The development of dissemination of life skills education: an overview. Geneva: Program on Mental Health; 1996.
3. Mohamadi MR, Rahgozar M, Bagheri Yazdi SA, Naghavi HR, Pouretemad HR, Amini H, et al. Epidemiology study of psychiatric disorders in Tehran province. IJPCP 2003;9:4-13.
4. Masoodnia E. Relationship pathological/ compulsive internet use with anxiety and insomnia signs among faculty member of Yazd university. Journal Of Research and Planning in Higher Education 2011;61:75-96.
5. Meerkerk GJ, Van Den Eijenden RJ, Vermults AA, Garretsen HF. The compulsive internet use scale (CIUS): Some psychometric properties. Cyberpsychol Behav 2009;12:1-6. [DOI:10.1089/cpb.2008.0181
6. Ishii K. Examining the adverse effects of mobile phone use among Japanese adolescents. Keio Communication Review 2011;33:69-83.
7. Kamibeppu K, Sugiura H. Impact of the mobile phone on junior high school students, friendships in the Tokyo metropolitan area. Cyberpsychol Behav 2005;8:121-30. [DOI:10.1089/cpb.2005.8.121
8. Billieux J, Van der linden MD, Acremont M, Ceschi G, zermatten A. Does impulsivity relate to the perceived dependence on and actual use of mobile phone? Appl Cogn Psychol 2007;21:527-37. [DOI:10.1002/acp.1289
9. Hosseini SH. Socioligical analysis of relationship between internet and substance addiction. Cultural and communications Studies;1:1-17.
10. Mohammadbeigi A, Ghazavi A, Mohammadsalehi A, Ghamari N, saeedi A. Effect of internet addiction on educational status of Arak university of medical sciences students, spring 2009. J Arak Univ Med Sci 2010;2(4 suppl 1):95-102.
11. Dehghan AR. Internet gambling. Cultural and communications Studies, 1:45-72.
12. Rezaei Z, Hassanzade R, & Mirzaeian B. Comparing marital satisfaction, life style and mental helth in women and men. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2013;14:54-61.
13. Yaseminejad P, Golmohammadian M, & Yoosefi N. The study of relationship between cell-phone use and general health students. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology 2012;47:60-72.
14. Rebecca W, Andy S. Resilience and Sustainable Lifestyles, Life course transition and sustainable consumption. SLRG Research 2013;3:871-93.
15. Ezoe S. Relationship of personality and life style with mobile phone dependence among female nursing students. Social Behavior and Personality. Int J 2008;37:231-8.
16. Ozorak EW. The development of religious beliefs and commitments in adolescence. Paper presented at the meeting of the American Psychological Association. Washington, DC; 1999.
17. Bulla HS. Assessment Plans and training programs for development. Translated by Abili K. (1996). Tehran: Madrese; 1970.
18. Laali M, Abedi A, Kojbaf MB. Development and atandardization of LifeStyle Questionaire. Psychological Research 2012;15:64-80.
19. Yaseminejad P, Golmohammadian M. Study of relationship of Big Five factors cell-phone over-use in students. Research of Social Psychology 2011;1:79-105.
20. Taghavi SMR. Normalization General Health Questionaire (GHQ) among students of Shiraz university. Daneshvar Raftar 2008;28:1-13.